The Aububon Golf Club (AGC) is always accepting new members.
1. Both new and returning members must fill out an application form each year.
2. Member dues provide the following:
An official USGA handicap
Admission to the opening stag
Entry into all weekly AGC tournaments
Entry into all AGC major tournaments including the Director's Cup, President's Cup, and Club Championship
Eligibility to enter any additional AGC-sponsored events
3. Handicaps will be determined using the World Handicap System administered by the USGA through the GHIN score posting system. Handicaps are updated automatically on a daily basis as new scores are posted. New members will be assigned a GHIN number and coached on how to enter scores to establish a handicap. You’ll be able to post scores on your phone or from any device with Internet access. Someday, when we can safely use it, you’ll be able to post scores on the computer in the clubhouse.
4. AGC members must record all scores in accordance with USGA posting rules.
5. To be eligible to win weekly tournaments, members must play a round with another member and you must abide by the rules posted on the clubhouse bulletin board. The Golf Committee is responsible for posting the rules for each weekly tournament (winter rules, spring rules, summer rules, etc.)
6. Typically, scorecards must be dropped in the appropriate dropbox and cards must be attested by another member to be eligible to win weekly tournaments. Dropboxes are located next to the computer in the clubhouse. However, due to covid restrictions, clubhouse access is limited to restrooms only. Therefore, while covid restrictions are still in effect, tournament sign-up and scorecard turn-in will be done via the "Blue Tub" system. Sign up sheets, tournament rules and scorecard turn-in will be via a plastic tub under the counter outside the course check in window.